Apple & Matcha Sorbet
Matcha green tea is seasoned with Osu & fresh ginger, sweetened with agave syrup and gently frozen to a delicious sorbet, before being served with apple matchsticks & yuzu zest. A tasty and refreshing end to any meal.
- 4 tablespoons OSU Original
- 1 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 thumb-sized pieces of Root ginger
- Place the OSU, water, sugar & matcha powder into a saucepan. Thinly slice one piece of ginger and add it to the pan. Gently heat the mixture until the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to cool & and the ginger to infuse. Once it has cooled to room temperature, transfer to a freezer-safe container and place in the freezer. Stir the mixture every 30 minutes to break up the ice crystals for four hours until the mix is frozen but still spoonable.
- Cut the remaining ginger and granny smith apple into thin matchsticks. Serve scoops of sorbet in chilled glasses topped with the apple and ginger matchsticks.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar at Amazon, or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.