Soba noodle salad jar
Ingredients for Salad
- 200g of cooked soba noodles
- 100g of shredded cooked chicken
- 1 grated carrot
- ¼ of red cabbage, shredded
- ½ red pepper
- Handful of salad leaves
Ingredients for dressing
- 2 tbsp of OSU Original
- 4 tbsp sesame paste tahini
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp peeled, grated fresh ginger
- Make the dressing by mixing up the liquid ingredients and grating the ginger.
- Put the dressing at the bottom of the mason jar.
- Then add the chicken and noodles then layer the vegetables on top.
- Garnish with the sesame seed and put lid on for portable lunch.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar at Amazon, or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.