Pineapple & Matcha Mojito Mocktail
We've teamed up with @sobergirlsociety to bring you this fruity and spicy mockjito recipe. Matcha powder, pineapple juice, mint, chilli and soda water combine to make a refreshing mocktail with a kick! This sweet and tangy twist on a mojito makes a delicious, interesting and alcohol-free summer beverage! You can take a look at Sober Girl Society's Mock-jito recipe.
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 20ml OSU Apple Cider Vinegar with Apple Juice
- 3 sprigs of mint
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/2 scotch bonnet chilli
- 150ml pineapple juice
- pinch of chilli flakes
- 100ml soda water
- slice of lime
- pour the matcha powder and OSU ACV into a small bowl and stir together
- add the mint sprigs and brown sugar into a cocktail shaker
- pour the matcha and ACV mixture onto the mint sprigs and brown sugar, then crush the mint and sugar using a pestle
- add the ice, scotch bonnet chilli (careful!)
- pour the pineapple juice onto the mixture
- put the lid onto the cocktail, then shake shake shake!
- add another splash of OSU into a large bowl, then swirl the rim of the cocktail glass onto this so it is wet
- press the rim of the glass into the chilli flakes
- pour the mixture into the glass, add soda water then garnish with a slice of lime, pineapple and some chilli
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar at Amazon, or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.