Smashed Avocado & Prawn Toast
- 2 slices sourdough, toasted
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp OSU Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp wasabi paste (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 12 large king prawns
- ¼ of a bulb of fennel, finely sliced
- ½ a red chilli, sliced
- 2 sprigs of dill
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and sear your prawns over a high heat for 2 minutes on each side. Once cooked, set aside until needed.
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl with the OSU, wasabi (if using) & lemon juice. Begin mixing with a fork & finish with a whisk to create smooth texture.
- Spread the avo mix over the toasted sourdough and top with the fennel and seared prawns followed by the chilli, dill fronds and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Add Step 4 Here
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar here or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.