Berry & Banana Overnight Oats
Berry Milk Bircher Bowl
This overnight oats recipe was made in collaboration with @amytasty. Blended banana, raspberries, peanut butter, oat milk and OSU Apple Cider Vinegar are poured onto oats and left overnight to create a delicious and smooth breakfast. You can try using different fruit or almond milk to really make this recipe your own!
Amy's newest obsession is putting together these magical bowls every morning and getting a little lost in decorating them. She'd never tried adding apple cider vinegar to her breakfast before, but thinks OSU is so versatile and tasty that it can add a little pizzazz and a lotta shabang to anything!
It takes just 5 minutes the night before to prep this beautiful bowl of deliciousness. Your energy levels will have you doing cartwheels all morning! Take a look at Amy's Berry Milk Bircher Bowl.
- 20ml OSU Apple Cider Vinegar
- 200ml oat milk
- 50g oats
- 1 banana
- 100g raspberries
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- melted chocolate
- agave nectar
- oat yoghurt
- flaked almonds
- add the OSU Apple Cider Vinegar to a food processor along with the banana, berries and peanut butter. Blitz until smooth
- pour the milk over the oats and stir to combine. Place in a jar and refrigerate overnight
- in the morning, pour the bircher oats into your favourite bowl and decorate with all the delicious garnishes!
- devour, cry with happiness!
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar at Amazon, or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.