Nourishing Blueberry & Banana Smoothie Bowl
Serves: 1 / Prep time: 5 minutes minutes / cook time: 6 minutes / Total time: 11 minutesPlump blueberries, frozen bananas, OSU Blueberry and Pomegranate ACV and creamy coconut milk are blitzed to make a nourishing and indulgent morning smoothie. This is poured into a bowl and topped with toasted nuts, seeds, coconut flakes and frozen berries. The perfect start to a mindful morning.
- 130g fresh blueberries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp Blueberry & Pomegranate OSU
- 150ml coconut milk
- A small handful of toasted chopped walnuts
- A small handful of toasted chopped almonds
- A small handful of toasted coconut flakes
- A small handful of toasted sesame seeds
- A handful of frozen blueberries and blackberries
Add a small handful of toasted chopped walnuts, almonds, coconut flakes and / or sesame seeds. Or make it more fruity with a handful of frozen blueberries and blackberries.
- Set the oven to 170c and scatter the chopped nuts, coconut flakes and sesame seeds across a baking tray. Toast in the oven for 6 minutes until the coconut flakes turn pale golden.
- Meanwhile, add the smoothie ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth and thick.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and decorate with the toasted garnish and frozen berries.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar with Blueberry & Pomegranate or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.