Blueberry Pancakes with Raspberry Yoghurt & Fresh Berries
Serves: 1 (making 4 small pancakes) / Prep time: 5 minutes minutes / cook time: 4 minutes / Total time: 9 minutes
A light and fluffy pancake batter is whipped up using buckwheat flour, baking powder, a free range egg, OSU Blueberry and Pomegranate ACV and creamy almond milk. Fresh blueberries are folded through. The batter is then ladelled into a hot pan and fried in coconut oil, making four perfect pancakes. The pancakes are stacked and served with a spoonful of raspberry yoghurt and a handful of fresh berries on top.
- 100g buckwheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp OSU Blueberry & Pomegranate
- 90ml almond milk
- 60g fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raspberry yoghurt
- A handful of fresh blueberries and raspberries
2 tbsp raspberry yoghurt
A handful of fresh blueberries and raspberries
- Whisk together the buckwheat flour, baking powder, egg, Blueberry & Pomegranate OSU and almond milk until you have a smooth, thick batter, then fold through the blueberries.
- Melt the coconut oil in a frying pan, set over a medium-high heat. Ladle the batter into the pan in small rounds, roughly 15cm wide. Fry for 2 minutes, then flip and continue for another 2 minutes.
- Stack your pancakes and top with a spoonful of creamy raspberry yoghurt and a handful of fresh berries.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar with Blueberry & Pomegranate or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.