- 2 slices of sourdough or crusty bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 160g cooked tofu or chicken breast
- 30g parmesan cheese or vegan hard cheese, shaved
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 pink lady apple, slice
- 2 hearts of baby gem lettuce, leaves picked
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp tahini
- The juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp OSU Original
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Tear the bread into chunks & place on a baking tray drizzled with half the olive oil & a pinch of sea salt. Place into the oven for 10-12 minutes of until the bread is golden brown. Remove and allow to cool.
- Combine the tahini, lemon juice, cheese, sesame oil in a bowl and whisk into a smooth sauce. If the dressing seems a little thick whisk in water a tablespoon at a time until it reaches desired consistency.
- Toss the lettuce leaves & chicken or tofu in the dressing & arrange on a platter. Scatter over the apples, toasted sourdough and top with the spring onion, sesame seeds and cheese shavings.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar here or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.