Frozen Berries & Lime Spritz Drink
Serves: 2 / Prep time: 5 minutes / Total time: 5 minutes
Frozen berries, lemon juice and OSU Blueberry & Pomegranate ACV are crushed in a pitcher, releasing the tart berry juices. Sparkling water is poured over and the spritz is served in glasses over ice. Fragrant sprigs of rosemary and fresh lemon slices complete these refreshing seasonal mocktails.
- 100g frozen blackberries
- 50g frozen raspberries
- 50g frozen cranberries (or any in-season berry)
- 50g frozen blackcurrants (or any in-season berry)
- The juice of 2 lemons
- 4 tbsp Osu Blueberry & Pomegranate Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 900ml sparkling water
- 4 rosemary sprigs to garnish
- 2 lemon slices to garnish
- Add the frozen berries, lemon juice and Blueberry & Pomegranate OSU to a large pitcher and crush with a wooden spoon, releasing the berry juices.
- Top with sparkling water, stir and pour into glasses, over ice, garnished with rosemary sprigs and lemon slices.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar with Blueberry & Pomegranate or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.