Glazed Chicken Udon
Tart, fruitful Osu is balanced against honey’s natural sweetness to create a delicate golden glaze on the chicken breast. The peanut dressing offers richness and depth to the beautiful simplicity of the noodle salad for a delicate lunch or dinner.
- 4 tbsp OSU Apple Cider Vinegar 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- The juice of half a lime
- 200g thick udon noodles, cooked 100g cooked edamame beans
- 2 sprigs of mint, leaves picked and finely sliced, to garnish 2 tbsp roasted and crushed peanuts, to garnish
- Combine 2 tbsp of OSU with 2 tbsp of honey, brush liberally over the chicken breasts and season with sea salt.
- Heat the vegetable oil over a medium heat in a heavy-based frying pan and grill the chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked through. Allow them to rest on a plate for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining OSU & honey, peanut butter, soy, and lime juice in a large mixing bowl. Add the cooked udon noodles and edamame beans and coat well.
- Slice the rested chicken and serve slices on a pile of the noodle salad. Top with roasted peanuts and chopped mint and serve.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar here or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.