Mulled Cider Mocktail with Pear
We worked with @thekatiepix to come up with this mulled cider recipe which tastes like a hug in a mug! Fresh ginger, sweet pear and OSU Original combine to make this delicious, warming mocktail.
The sweetness of the pear and the spiciness of the fresh ginger work excellently together. The cardamon pods and cinnamon sticks give this recipe an interesting kick, with OSU Apple Cider Vinegar tying the recipe together by adding some extra zing! Take a look at Katie's Pear & Ginger Cider.
- 900ml cloudy apple juice
- 100ml Apple Cider Vinegar with Apple
- 2 cardamon pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pear, sliced into eighths
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, sliced
- firstly, add 900ml of cloudy apple juice to a pan
- drop in 2 cardamon pods and a cinnamon stick
- Then add 100ml of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar with Apple Juice for added zing!
- add a sliced a thumb of ginger
- peel and slice a conference pear into eighths
- simply warm these ingredients together on a low heat for at least 15 minutes
- poach those pears, serve and enjoy
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar at Amazon, or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.