No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
Serves: 6-8 / Prep time: 30 minutes / Fridge & freezer time: 6-8 hours / Total time: 1 day
IngredientsFor the base:
- 200g oats
- 200g whole almonds
- 6 dates, stones removed
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1200g cream cheese
- 400g extra thick coconut cream
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Blueberry OSU
- 300g fresh blueberries
- 160g preserving sugar
- 4 tbsp Blueberry & Pomegranate OSU
- Frozen Berries
- Chopped almonds
- Add the blueberries, sugar and Blueberry & Pomegranate OSU to a saucepan over a low heat. Once the sugar has melted, turn the heat up and boil for 2 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Add the oats, almonds, dates, and salt to a food processor and blitz into a rough crumb. Gradually pour in the melted coconut oil until everything comes together.
- Line the base and sides of a loose bottomed, 12 inch cake tin with parchment and spoon in your base mix. Press it down with the back of the spoon so you have an even layer. Place your cake tin in the freezer while you make the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, thick coconut cream, agave syrup, vanilla extract and Blueberry & Pomegranate OSU. Spoon half of this into the cake tin, over the base layer. Smooth it over and return the tin to the freezer for 1 hour. Keep the rest of the filling to one side.
- Blitz the cooled blueberry jam in a food processor until smooth. You may need a splash of water to loosen it a little.
- Stir 8 tbsp of the blueberry jam through the remaining cream cheese filling, then spoon this over your cheesecake and smooth over the top. Return to the freezer for 1 hour.
- Pour the remaining blueberry jam in a thin layer over the top and transfer the cheesecake to the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- To serve, carefully remove from the tin and top with frozen berries and chopped almonds.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar with Blueberry & Pomegranate or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.