OSU Virgin Mary
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp togarashi or mild chilli powder
- 300ml good quality tomato juice
- 2 tbsp OSU Original
- 1 tbsp Ponzu sauce (or lime juice)
- 2 slices of pickled ginger to garnish
- Pour the agave onto a small flat plate and place an upturned glass into the syrup, evenly coating the rim. Next, dip the glasses into the togarashi or chilli powder so that it sticks to the agave. Repeat with the second glass.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour the tomato juice over, then add the OSU Apple Cider Vinegar and ponzu sauce. Stir to combine and top with a pickled ginger garnish.