Plum & Cinnamon Drink
Plums are a much-celebrated fruit in Japan - particularly when used to make umeboshi, a sweet and sour pickled plum thought to have many healthful properties. The combination of sweet Plum syrup and tart OSU apple cider vinegar in this refreshing drink evokes flavours of umeboshi and pairs deliciously with our OSU Original.
- OSU Original (100ml)
- Plum syrup or organic blackcurrant cordial (40ml)
- Cinnamon stick (2 sticks)
- Water (860ml still or sparkling)
- In a glass pitcher or jug, combine the plum syrup, OSU, cinnamon stick and your chosen water.
- Fill four glasses with ice and pour over the mixture. Serve and enjoy
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar here or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.