Seaweed Salmon Salad
Wakame seaweed is a true superfood that has been enjoyed in Japan for centuries. Low in calories and rich in nutrients, it’s silkiness & salinity add subtle oceanic notes to all kinds of recipes. Here it is paired with raw salmon and edamame beans harmonised with a nutty & refreshing OSU and sesame dressing. A simple a nourishing lunch that can be enjoyed straight away or packed up and refrigerated for a mindful lunch at work.
- 60g dried wakame seaweed
- 30ml sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy
- 80ml OSU Apple Cider Vinegar
- 60g edamame beans
- 200g skinless salmon fillet, cubed
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- Submerge the dried seaweed in cold water and 20ml of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Allow to rehydrate for 10 mins, before rinsing and draining.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the sesame oil, soy, and OSU Apple Cider Vinegar together until emulsified. Add the drained seaweed and toss until well coated.
- Spilt the seaweed into two bowls and top with edamame beans and cubed salmon. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar here or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.