Shisho & Grapefruit Cooler
This classic Osu Recipe features Shisho leaf’s which is a popular Japanese cooking garnish that resides in the mint family. The vegetal vibrancy of Shisho adds an herbal quality to his classic OSU serve with the sweetness and bitterness of the grapefruit adding further layers of flavour. This cooler also features our bespoke OSU Apple Cider Vinegar product.
- OSU Original (100ml)
- Grapefruit wedges (4 slices)
- Shisho leaves or fresh basil (8 leaves)
- Water (900ml still or sparkling)
- In a glass pitcher or jug, combine the Grapefruit wedges, shisho leaves, choice of water and OSU
- Fill four glasses with ice and pour over the mixture. Serve and enjoy.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar at Amazon, or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.