Steamed Ginger & Garlic Cod Fillet
- 2 fillets of cod, or any sustainable white fish
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Osu Original
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2cm fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 baby aubergines, halved
- 2 pak choi, quartered
- ¼ butternut squash, peeled into ribbons
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted black sesame seeds
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Combine the soy sauce, OSU Apple Cider Vinegar, garlic and ginger in a bowl and add in the cod fillets to marinade for 10-15 minutes.
- Tear two large rectangles of baking parchment and divide the vegetables between the two, arranging them in the centre of each. Place a cod fillet on the top of each pile and spoon over the excess marinade.
- To wrap the fish, bring the 2 longer sides of parchment together and fold over a few times, then twist each end together to seal the parcels.
- TPlace the parcels on an oven tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced chilli, sesame seeds and fresh basil leaves and serve with sticky white rice.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar at Amazon, or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.