Sweet & Savoury Lemon Gingerade
OSU Apple Cider Vinegar is blended with honey, lemon juice, fresh ginger and a pinch of pink Himalayan salt before being poured over ice and topped with carbonated water.
- 100ml Osu Apple Cider Vinegar
- 600ml carbonated water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 lemons, extra to garnish
- Fresh ginger root, 1 inch/ thumb size piece, sliced
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- Add the sliced ginger root to a medium sized saucepan and pour in 150ml of water. Finely grate the lemons and add the zest to the saucepan along with the honey. On a low - medium heat, bring the liquid to a gentle simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture has become slightly syrupy.
- Once reduced, strain the mixture into a jug and discard the pulp. Squeeze in the lemon juice and pour in the Osu Apple Cider Vinegar and carbonated water. Sprinkle in the Himalayan salt and give it a good stir. Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnish with sliced lemon.
Want to make this recipe today? Find your own bottle of OSU Apple Cider Vinegar here or buy at your local Tesco or Boots store, on Ocado. Don’t forget to share what you’ve made on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #OsuRecipe.