Tropical Fruit Salad
For the tastiest way to cool down this summer, try our Tropical Fruit Salad with fresh dressing. This recipe brings a taste of the tropics into your home (and mouth)!
Great for sharing with friends, this exotic fruit salad recipe contains fresh chunks of melon, mango, papaya, kiwi and pineapple. This refreshing and versatile meal can be enjoyed as a breakfast, snack or dessert. The toasted coconut, papaya seeds, fresh mint leaves and of course the delicious OSU syrup provide a range of unique flavours packed with natural goodness.
- ¼ cantaloupe melon
- ¼ watermelon
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 papaya, seeds removed and kept for sauce
- 2 kiwi
- ½ pineapple
- 100g agave syrup
- Vanilla bean pod
- 1 tbsp OSU Lemon & Ginger
- Toasted coconut flakes, to garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Cut the vanilla pod in half and scrape the contents into a small pan. Add the agave syrup, papaya seeds, OSU Lemon & Ginger and 100ml water and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the mixture is syrupy and golden.
- Peel and chop all of the fruit and place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with the syrup and top with toasted coconut flakes and fresh mint leaves.